Revere Copper Clad Bottom 7-Piece Cookware Set
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware. Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
A classic for over 65 years, Revere Copper Clad cookware dresses up any kitchen. Engineered of durable, high quality polished stainless steel, the cookware delivers performance, easy cleaning and long-lasting beauty. Revere Copper Clad cookware consists of high quality stainless steel construction coupled with a copper dipped bottom to provide quick and even heat distribution.
Revere Copper Clad 7 pc Cookware set includes 1 each: 1-quart covered saucepan, 1-1/2-quart covered saucepan, 4-1/2-quart covered dutch oven, 9-inch open skillet. Soft, ergonomic, "pistol grip" stay-cool handles ensure a confident, comfortable hold. Stainless-steel covers offer straining and steaming positions plus stay-cool, soft-grip knobs for safe, easy lid removal. Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350 degrees. 25 year limited warranty.
CARE AND USE
- All Revere cookware can be used on gas and electric coil ranges. Tri-Ply / Encapsulated cookware can also be used on most smooth-top ranges. Consult the owner's manual of your range for recommended cookware.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME: Wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Oven Use: REVERE cookware can be used in a preheated oven. Phenolic handles and knobs can be used in oven up to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating.
- DO NOT use bleach or other chlorinated cleaners.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned-on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with plastic scouring pad if necessary.
- Use a non-abrasive stainless steel cleaner to remove heat discoloration (rainbow appearance) or food stains (from starchy foods).
- Salt can "pit" stainless steel surfaces. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point and stir to dissolve. DO NOT store acidic or salty foods in cookware.
- Constant dishwasher cleaning will remove the gloss from the phenolic handles and cover knobs.
- It is the nature of copper to discolor through the application of heat as well as from climatic conditions. These stains are merely an oxide film and can be removed with a copper cleaner.
World Kitchen, LLC will replace, or exchange for product of equal value (at World Kitchen's option) any REVERE stainless steel cookware/roaster item which is defective in material or workmanship for 25 years from date of purchase when used under normal household conditions.
A great value, this cookware set combines the beauty and easy cleanup of stainless steel and the unsurpassed heat conductivity of copper. All seven pieces are made of 18/10 stainless steel with a mirror finish. Each of the stovetop pieces has its bottom clad in copper to spread heat quickly and evenly. The set consists of a covered 1-quart saucepan; a covered 1-1/2-quart saucepan; a covered 4-1/2-quart Dutch oven for cooking casseroles, braising, and simmering stocks, soup, and chili; and a 9-inch skillet. The phenolic handles and knobs are oven-safe to 350 degrees F, and the pans and skillet have handle loops for hanging on hooks or pegs. This cookware carries a 25-year warranty against defects, and all pieces should be hand washed.