Analyze and Optimize
Have you been bedeviled by inconsistent product when you home brew?
Are you searching for a hydrometer that's incredibly accurate, easy to read and friendly to the environment?
Are you lacking some handy home brewing items such as a brush to clean your beer bottles?
Then the Homebrew Helper Kit from Chefast is For You!
With a triple-scale hydrometer plus a 250ml marked test jar, our combo kit is exactly what a serious home brewer needs to scientifically ensure that their product is within parameters. Now all that's left is to play around with the flavor profile to create a concoction worth putting your name on!
- Specific Gravity: 0.99 - 1.17
- Potential Alcohol By Volume: 0%-20%
- Brix/Balling: 0-35
Accurate Testing for Beginners and Beyond:
We even include an instruction sheet to show beginners what they should be looking for when reading their hydrometer. Whether you brew beer, wine or Kombucha, this kit can help you improve your product.
In addition to the essentials, the Chefast Homebrew Helper gives you a few more items that no brewer should be without. The cleaning brush simplifies the process of cleaning those beer bottles; the cloth keeps the hydrometer free of outside particles; and the canvas carry bag helps you keep everything in one place.
Just What the Brewing Experts Ordered
Whether you yourself are looking to up your brewing game or you know someone who is interested in home brewing but who needs to get their feet wet, this combo kit is a no-brainer.
And at this price, there's no excuse for any brewer to be without this ticket to homebrew nirvana.
Features & Highlights
- ALL YOU NEED TO BREW BY THE NUMBERS: Make sure your alcohol, sugar and gravity measurements are right in the sweet spot with this combo kit -- whether your forte is beer, wine, mead or Kombucha. Our glass hydrometer and 250ml plastic test jar help you guard against errors that could ruin your product. Once your numbers look right, you're ready to tinker with the recipe until you've got it tasting terrific every single time.
- EASY, SAFE AND ACCURATE: Measuring specific gravity from 0.99-1.17, brix/balling from 0-35 and potential alcohol by volume from 0%-20%, this essential proofer is easy to read and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous compounds. It's your environmentally-friendly way to make pinpoint measurements of your home brew.
- SPECIAL EXTRAS INCLUDED: In this tester kit, we've also included a few handy homebrew helpers that could really save the day. The cleaning brush will make short work of cleaning standard beer bottles; the cloth helps you keep the hydrometer and test tube clean; and the canvas carry bag keeps it all together so you're not running around hunting for a key component.
- HELP OUT YOUR HOMEBREWER: Is there someone in your life who loves to brew their own, but you wonder whether they have quality equipment for making accurate measurements? This combo kit is a great gift that could be just what they need to brew with the best of them. It's great for everything but distilling high-alcohol liquors, and it's eminently affordable.
- 100% SATISFACTION: If you're not thrilled with this combo set, just send it back to us within 90 days to receive a full refund. On top of that, the hydrometer is warrantied accurate for one year. Pick up a bevy of home brewing essentials you need to succeed in one swoop; order the Chefast Homebrew Helper today!
|Color:||Black and Clear|
|Item Weight:||0.46 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Chefast, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Home Brew Ohio
mpn: GR-PJO5-2LUJ, ean: 0897542040669,
These high-quality, champfered (beveled), all-natural corks will work for all 750ml bottles that we carry. This Size cork will allow you to Age your wine in the bottle for up to 2 years. The #8 corks have a slightly smaller diameter then the #9 corks...