Product Description & Reviews
Our Stainless Steel spatula is perfect for turning meats, sautéing vegetables, pancakes, fried eggs, home fries, chicken, and much more. The thin leading edge gets under almost anything yet the blade is stiff enough to handle heavier items such as burgers. This cooks’ tool is part of the Christopher Kimball for Kuhn Rikon collection. Each piece in the collection is identified as an essential for the everyday cook.Spatula is perfect for turning meats, pancakes, fried eggs, home fries, sautéing vegetables, and much more.
Features & Highlights
- Spatula is perfect for turning meats, pancakes, fried eggs, home fries, sautéing vegetables, and much more
- Stainless Steel construction is elegant and durable.
- Open handle design allows for easy hanging.
- Dishwasher safe
- Milk street's Christopher Kimball has designed this product to his specifications especially for Kuhn Rikon
- Recipes included were developed by milk Street for this Kuhn Rikon product
|Item Size:||3.39 x 1.22 x 1.22 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.28 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.09 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.