Product Description & Reviews
Clear Choice CCB016 Foodservice commercial drinking water filtration system replacement cartridge can remove, control, prevent lead, cysts, scale, chlorine taste & odor, sediments caused by water-related filtration machine problems. Clear Choice CCB016 features easy to change cartridge making it possible to replace catridges in a simple, quick and clean way without compromising essential internal components. Clear Choice CCB016 is compatible or can directly replace Everpure and Pentair Commercial drinking water filtration system such as EV9200, QC, QL Series. It can also replace the following aftermarket filtration cartridges Nu Calgon 9635-06, Pentair EV9270-74 EV9611-16 EV9612-11 EV9612-16 EV9635-06.
Features & Highlights
- 【REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM】 Clear Choice commecial replacement cartridge can directly replace Everpure and Pentair cartridges. Clear Choice is compatible with the following Everpure/Pentair System (EV9200, QC, QL Series)
- 【AFTERMARKET COMPATIBLE FOODSERVICE DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT】 Clear Choice is also compatible with or can directly replace aftermarket Foodservice Drinking Water Filtration System cartridges such as Nu Calgon 9635-06, Pentair EV9270-74 EV9611-16 EV9612-11 EV9612-16 EV9635-06
- 【EASY TO CHANGE CARTRIDGE FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM】 Clear Choice commercial replacement cartridge features a sanitary cartridge replacement in a simple, quick and clean way without compromising the essential components inside the cartridge therefore avoiding exposure and contamination due to handling
- 【QUALITY COMPONENTS THAT MEETS OR EXCEED OEM SPECIFICATION FOR COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM】 Clear Choice replacement commercial filtration system cartridge use ultra-fine, high-capacity activated carbon that always meets or exceeds OEM specifications in a more compact, easy to install cartridge filter. Holds a capacity of 2,500 Gal and with dimensions 10in length x 3-1/2in diameter. Flow rate of 1.67 gpm with max pressureof 125 psi
- 【COMMERCIAL DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM REMOVAL, CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF IMPURITIES, CONTAMINANTS, SCALE CARTRIDGE】 Lead reduction better than the federal action level of 15 ppb. Reduces particles as small as 1/2 micron and possible health contaminants such as asbestos fibers, cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. Built-in polyphosphate scale inhibitor reduces scale build-up on faucets and surfaces that water touches. Reduces volatile organic compounds including trihelomethane.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Foodservice Essentials
mpn: CD-64PB, ean: 0799666106668,