DALSTRONG Filet Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Heat Treated - 6" - Sheath - 2mm Thickness
Blowout Sale! Save 55% on the DALSTRONG Filet Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Heat Treated - 6'' - Sheath - 2mm Thickness by Dalstrong at Mystic Oaks. MPN: SS-6inch-filet. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Shogun Series 6'' curved filet knife is masterfully engineered for filleting, skinning,
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Shogun Series 6" curved filet knife is masterfully engineered for filleting, skinning, de-boning, de-scaling, trimming and butterflying all your favorite fish and poultry. The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag. The incredibly sharp blade glides through meat and fat, creating clean and painless separation of tissue from bone and skin. With 2.0mm thickness at the spine (the Shogun Series typically are 2.5mm thick) , the blade has the perfect balance between moderate flexibility and strength. For precise boning, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying, this blade is essential for any serious chef.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓Scalpel like sharpness at 8-12°degree angle per side
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓AUS-10V Japanese super steel core
✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding
✓Full tang - maximum robustness
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance
✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
(1)Filet Knife (6")
(1)PerfectFit Embossed Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good at this price.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.The narrow blade curves up towards the tip to easily work around bone, joints and in-between skin with minimal drag.
- Dalstrong Power: Ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness for extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance while the 2.00 mm thick blade provides just enough flex to follow any contours.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is impervious to heat, cold and moisture. Military grade with life-long durability. Handpolished ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort.
- Dalstrong Trust: We know you'll love it! 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's, butchers, bakers, culinary students and home cooks around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Forged AUS-10V Japanese Damascus 67-layers, Honbazuke Sharpening, Engraved, Nitrogen Tempered & Heat Treated, Full Tang, Black G10 handle, Copper Mosaic, Premium Packaging, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support. Sheath/Guard Included|
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.79 x 0.07 x 0.07 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: 47811-VICTORINOX, mpn: 47811, ean: 0046928478118,
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Who is Victorinox? Although Victorinox is known the world over as the creator of the Original Swiss Army Knife, the company started out in 1884 as a cutlery workshop. By the time company creator Karl Elsener delivered ...
mpn: 並行輸入品, ean: 0614324300236,
Specifications: Ceramic Kitchen Knife'Material:Zirconium Oxide Handle's Material:ABS Package includes: 1 x 6 in Ceramic Kitchen Knife 1 x User Instructions Caution Keep away from children. Do not use your hand to test the sharpness. Do not use cera...
mpn: 440-175, ean: 0846682016928,
Sword making history in Japan dates back over 1,000 years, when master sword smiths practiced their craft making weapons for warriors. Modern Japanese kitchen knives are a descendant of these renowned swords, as evidenced in the details, ideals and s...
mpn: SSUK, ean: 0640671441957,
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series utility/petty knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31160-161, ean: 0035886082253,
Made in Spain. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel. Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle. Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-l...
By Culinary Depot
Culinary depot Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This "best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless...
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M20907, ean: 0765301904128,
Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.. Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and ...
mpn: 4066/12, ean: 0411378014627,
Blade measures 4-1/2" ; Full knife (including blade and handles) Measures approximately 10" by .8/9 by .3/5 inches. Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel. Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior stren...
By Rada MFG
mpn: R126/2, ean: 0788454575915,
Now you can cut perfect tomato slices every time. The blade of the Rada tomato slicer is specially manufactured with dual serrations to make sure every cut is straight and even. And it works for left-handers too. Package of 2 tomato slicers. Rada kni...
By Chicago Cutlery
mpn: BT10P-1, ean: 0722544215855,
The Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread Knife adds classic styling to your kitchen that you will love. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust, stains, and pitting, while Chicago Cutlery's exclusive 25-degree Taper Grind e...