PREMIUM MATERIALS. SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION PERFECTED PERFORMANCE
The Dalstrong Difference
Dalstrong Paring Knife FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell
✓ The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience
✓ Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
✓ Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
✓ Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
✓ Stain resistant
✓ Precisely tempered
✓Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
✓ Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
✓ Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
✓ Triple riveted for even more durability
✓ Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
✓ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
✓ Sharpens easily
✓ Stainless steel (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
✓ Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
✓ Cleans easily for low maintenance
✓ Includes a BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath
(1)Paring Knife (3.5")
(1) BPA free Polymer Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
(1)Full Color Guide Booklet
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp paring knife, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant. The ultimate paring knife.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- A paring knife engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
|Color:||Forged Thyssenkrupp High-Carbon German Steel, Satin Finish Hand-Sharpened Blade, Black PakkaWood Handle, Full Tang, Engraved Rivet, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support, Included Guard. Ice Tempered & Heat Treated|
|Item Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.08 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.78 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: C990, ean: 0411378014641,
Perform all of your small cutting tasks with this Wustof Classic paring knife. Made in Solingen, Germany, it was hand-forged in 38 manufacturing steps by skilled craftsmen. The high-carbon stainless steel blade is hardened to maintain a sharp edge, a...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31160101, ean: 0885202670424,
Made in Spain. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel. Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle. Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-l...