DALSTRONG Paring Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Treated - 3.5" Paring Knife
Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 55% on the DALSTRONG Paring Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Treated - 3.5'' Paring Knife by Dalstrong at Mystic Oaks. MPN: SSPar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a
Product Description & Reviews
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value. FEATURES AND BENEFITS The Blade ✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side ✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell ✓AUS-10V Vacuum Treated Japanese super steel core ✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method ✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, weight and finger protection ✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding ✓Hand-polished spine ✓Full tang - maximum robustness ✓Triple riveted - even further resilience ✓Beautifully engraved ✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties ✓Cleans easily ✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility The Handle ✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability ✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture ✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort ✓Non-slip grip ✓Engraved end cap for further distinction ✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty INCLUDES (1)Paring Knife (3.75") (1)Polishing Cloth (1) Dalstrong Blade Sheath (Saya)(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging Dishwasher Safe (Hand-washing Recommended) Lifetime Warranty 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free. The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The Ultimate Paring Knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties. Remarkably patterned with Dalstrong's stunning 'tsunami-rose' Damascus layers.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled AUS-10V, 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 10699-001, ean: 0035886229726,
An assortment of paring knives for any detail work you might encounter. Includes a bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife.Includes bird's beak peeler paring knife straight edge paring knife and serrated paring knife. Multicolored handles for quick identification..
mpn: GS-3.75inch-Paring, ean: 0643307965117,
PREMIUM MATERIALS. SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference Dalstrong Paring Knife FEATURES AND BENEFITS ✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell ✓ The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 18° per side, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience ✓ Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and
mpn: C990, ean: 0411378014641,
Perform all of your small cutting tasks with this Wustof Classic paring knife. Made in Solingen, Germany, it was hand-forged in 38 manufacturing steps by skilled craftsmen. The high-carbon stainless steel blade is hardened to maintain a sharp edge, and its full tang provides perfect balance with a riveted, high-impact composition handle. Wusthof's newest state of the art technology incorporates a new computer controlled method for putting the edge on Classic knives and allows for an exacting
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31160101, ean: 0885202670424,
Experience confidence with each cut. The Henckels International CLASSIC 4'' Paring/Utility Knife boasts a precision, fine-edge blade that is honed for long-lasting sharpness. Peel apples, remove blemishes and slice garlic effortlessly—this small, versatile knife is ideal for detailed tasks. With a seamless transition from blade to handle, the knives' fully forged construction provides balance as the traditional triple-rivet handles encourage tireless cutting. Henckels International makes