DALSTRONG Paring Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Treated - 3.5" Paring Knife
Blowout Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 55% on the DALSTRONG Paring Knife - Shogun Series - AUS-10V- Vacuum Treated - 3.5'' Paring Knife by Dalstrong at Mystic Oaks. MPN: SSPar. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest
At The Cutting Edge of Beauty and Performance
The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is painstakingly crafted over 60 days using the highest quality materials, it is both a razor-sharp kitchen powerhouse and artistic statement in premium design and workmanship. Combining ancient Japanese sword making methods with the latest in breakthrough technologies, the Shogun Series is simply unrivaled in performance, beauty and value.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓Scalpel like sharpness at a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side
✓Incredible Edge Retention at 62+ Rockwell
✓AUS-10V Vacuum Treated Japanese super steel core
✓67-Layered Damascus sharpened under the 3-step Honbazuke method
✓Tapered bolster provides a perfect balance, weight and finger protection
✓Rust/Corrosion resistant cladding
✓Full tang - maximum robustness
✓Triple riveted - even further resilience
✓Tapered blade for minimal slicing resistance and non-stick properties
✓Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness and flexibility
✓Military grade G10 handle for life-long durability
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moisture
✓Ergonomic handle for superior hand control, agility and comfort
✓Engraved end cap for further distinction
✓Intricate copper mosaic enhances beauty
(1)Paring Knife (3.75")
(1) Dalstrong Blade Sheath (Saya)
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
Dishwasher Safe (Hand-washing Recommended)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
The Dalstrong Shogun Series paring knife is a brilliant statement in premium performance, superb craftsmanship, and spectacular artistry. Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- The Ultimate Paring Knife: A Dalstrong culinary revolution combining outstanding and award-winning craftsmanship, cutting-edge breakthrough technology, awe-inspiring design, and the absolute best materials available. Peak performance never looked so good to you or your wallet.
- Unrivaled Performance: Ruthlessly sharp scalpel like edge is hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 8-12°degree angle per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method. Nitrogen cooled for enhanced harness, flexibility and corrosion resistance. Full tang for superb robustness and triple riveted for even more resilience.
- Dalstrong Power: An ultra sharp AUS-10V Japanese super steel cutting core at 62+ Rockwell hardness: extraordinary performance and edge retention. 66 layers of premium high-carbon stainless steel layers ensure exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance. Perfectly balanced, the precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance for buttery smooth cut through and enhanced non-stick properties. Remarkably patterned with Dalstrong's stunning 'tsunami-rose' Damascus layers.
- Engineered to Perfection: Ultra-premium G-10 handle is military grade with life-long durability. Carefully hand polished, the ergonomic handle shape is engineered for superior hand control, agility and comfort. Hand-polished blade spine for smooth handling.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Dalstrong customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Dalstrong Difference'. Dalstrong luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with POWER. Dalstrong POWER!
|Color:||Black G10 handle, nitrogen cooled AUS-10V, 66-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Dalstrong support.|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.7 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.99 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Dalstrong, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 10699-001, ean: 0035886229726,
An assortment of paring knives for any detail work you might encounter. Includes a bird's beak peeler, paring knife, straight edge paring knife, and serrated paring knife.Includes bird's beak peeler paring knife straight edge paring knife and serra...
mpn: GS-3.75inch-Paring, ean: 0643307965117,
PREMIUM MATERIALS. SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference Dalstrong Paring Knife FEATURES AND BENEFITS ✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Ro...
mpn: C990, ean: 0411378014641,
Perform all of your small cutting tasks with this Wustof Classic paring knife. Made in Solingen, Germany, it was hand-forged in 38 manufacturing steps by skilled craftsmen. The high-carbon stainless steel blade is hardened to maintain a sharp edge, a...
By ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
mpn: 31160101, ean: 0885202670424,
Made in Spain. Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel. Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle. Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-l...