Dav & Dan 5 Inch Utility Knife Made of Damascus 67 Layer with Micarta Handle
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 36% on the Dav & Dan 5 Inch Utility Knife Made of Damascus 67 Layer with Micarta Handle by Dav & Dan at Mystic Oaks. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description: This Utility Knife is made of 67 Layers Damascus with Micarta handle. Elegant Gift box is available. High-carbon stainless steel
This Utility Knife is made of 67 Layers Damascus with Micarta handle.
Elegant Gift box is available.
High-carbon stainless steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention.
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.
Features & Highlights
- This Utility knife is designed for home use. It is perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing of fruits, and vegetables.
- 67 Layer Japanese stainless steel.
- Damascus pattern to improve stain resistance and to prevent food from sticking to knife body
- Full tang design with durable sealed tight classic oval shape Micarta handle to prevent slip and create comfortable holding
- Elegant wooden gift box is available.
|Manufacturer:||Dav & Dan|
|Brand:||Dav & Dan|
|Publisher:||Dav & Dan|
|Studio:||Dav & Dan|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.6 x 1 x 1 inches|