Product Description & Reviews
Dr.meter- Ultimate Measure for Accuracy Specifications: Measuring range: 1-14 pH Resolution: 0.1 PH Batteries: 3x 1.5V LR44 button cell (AG13) Adjustment: trimmer potentiometer Automatic temperature compensation: 0-50°C (32-122°F) Dimensions: 151 x 31 x 20mm Weight: 50g Package includes: 1 x pH Meter 1 x Carrying case 1 x Adjustment screwdriver 2 x Calibration packets Warranty Information: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee 12 Months Free Exchange WarrantyMeasurement range of 0-14 pH - highly accurate, reliable and quick readings, included with the meter are 6.86 and 4.01 pH buffers for an calibration..
Features & Highlights
- Measurement range of 0-14 pH - highly accurate, reliable and quick readings, included with the meter are 6.86 and 4.01 pH buffers for an calibration.
- Comes with carrying case and small screwdriver for calibration, lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
- It is easy to use - simply remove the protective cap and immerse the electrode in the solution to be measured.
- Package Included: 1 × PH meter , 1 × Carrying case, 1 × Calibration screwdriver, 2 × PH buffer powder (for calibration) ,1 × User manual.
- Dr.meter PH meter is perfect device for testing the acidity or alkalinity of liquids, great for all home and laboratory pH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools.
|Color:||PH002 pH Meter for Water|
|Item Weight:||0.11 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Taylor Precision Products
mpn: 5924-2-FBA-X, ean: 0758330600406,