Product Description & Reviews
Dr.meter - Ultimate Measure for Accuracy The Dr.Meter pH-100 is a handheld, accurate pH meter that measures pH value of water or solution. It has been widely used in the realm of hydroponics, education, water treatment, and swimming pools. This meter has ATC(automatic temperature compensation) for accurate readings in fluctuating temperatures. Specifications: Measuring range: 0-14 pH Resolution: 0.01 Batteries: 4x 1.5V LR44 button cell (AG13) Working temperature: 0-50°C (32-122°F) Weight: 88gPackage includes:1 x pH Meter 1 x Carrying case 6 x Calibration packet 1 x User manual 1 x Warranty card 4 x button cell 1 x Warranty card Warranty: 30 Days Money Back; 12 Month Free Exchange
Features & Highlights
- Great for laboratory PH testing applications including aquariums, swimming pools
- Measurement range of 0-14 PH - highly accurate, reliable and quick readings
- Comes with carrying case; lightweight, handheld design for portability and convenience
- Display PH value and temperature simultaneously
- Reliable and friendly customer service: ready to respond within a 24 hour time lifetime support
|Color:||PH100 PH Meter|
|Item Size:||2.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Apera Instruments, LLC
mpn: AI209, ean: 0858718006339,