Product Description & Reviews
We are proud to offer products made from very high quality ceramic, which pass very rigorous quality control by our team. We are therefore pleased to offer a 10 years guarantee on all emile henry products. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions. Any variation in the finish of the item is due to the handiwork carried out in our workshops and does not alter in any way the culinary qualities of our dishes.
Features & Highlights
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
|Part Number:||96 20 40|
|MPN:||96 20 40|
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.06 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.