Imarku Professional 8 Inch Chef's Knife for all of your seasons
The Imarku 8-inch knife is designed for professionals who include chefs,culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person.It is a multipurpose knife that is ideal for various tasks which include cutting, chopping, dicing and slicing vegetables, fruits, fish, meat and other products. It is also ideal for removing flesh from bones as well as pounding /smashing garlic. The knife is crafted using German engineering and features a toughened stainless steel blade that measures 8-inches. This 2.3 mm thick blade consists of approximately 0.6%-0.75% carbon for added strength and durability. The length of the handle is 5 inches giving the knife an overall length of 13 inches. To ensure the knife is resistant against rust/corrosion and won't rust, the steel blade also consists of 16-18% chrome material.
Why Choose Imarku 8-inch knife?
-Strong and Durable:
The knife manufactured from high-quality stainless steel is strong and can be used in tough tasks. It will also maintain its toughness and functionality for a long time.
-Versatile and Classy:
Being a multi-functional knife, the Imarku 8-inch chef's knife is suitable for most cutting applications in the kitchen. It is also quite classy thanks to its design and chrome-finish.
-User-friendly and Ergonomic:
The weight and size of the knife feels quite balanced and a user won't feel bogged down because of its weight. It also has good ergonomics that minimize the possibility of experiencing aches and cramps on the finger especially after long use.
Features & Highlights
- High-carbon stainless steel blade-It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon
- Multi-functional knife-It is classified and designed to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 56-58 which makes it among the tough knives in its class
- Ergonomic pakka handle- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife's handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability
- Ultra-sharp edge- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering
- Corrosion and anti-tarnish blade- In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade's metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not fade or tarnish even after using it for a long time
|Part Number:||SC10-01 9inch|
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.91 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Imarku, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.