Product Description & Reviews
Elegant Nonstick Frying Pan Utopia Kitchen's Nonstick Frying Pan is formed with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability. The spectacular, modern design looks elegant in the kitchen, and it’s designed in such a way as to ensure even heat distribution. Its thick and flat bottom with gently sloping sides make it a highly versatile pan and perfect for preparing omelets, sautéed vegetables, and more. Professional Grade Material The Nonstick Frying Pan is made using top rated 3003 aluminum alloy which is used in professional grade frying pans. Nonstick Interior with Spiral Bottom and Bakelite Handle for Handling Assistance The two-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable with double coating and scratch resistance, making it safe for use with metal utensils. The Bakelite handle offers a heat-safe and comfortable grip for handling convenience. The handle retains shape and resists scratching over time. The pan is oven-safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. It has a spiral bottom for even cooking, and it’s safe for all cooking methods. Ease of Cleaning: The pan is dishwasher-safe for the ease of cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended. For handwashing of the pan, do as follows: - Use a paper towel, spatula (wooden or plastic) to remove any loose food from the pan - Use a soft nylon scrubber, sponge, or paper towel sprinkled with a few drops of dishwashing soap to clean the nonstick surface of the pan - Be sure to wipe all areas on the inside as well as the outside of the pan including the handle - Rinse off all soapy remains from the pan
Features & Highlights
- Formed with multi-layer nonstick and top rated material 3003 aluminum alloy that is used for highly durable professional grade frying pans
- 2-layer nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double quoted, and scratch resistant; spiral bottom ensures even heating
- Bakelite handle is strongly a heat safe comfort grip that resists rust and dullness
- Dishwasher safe; for hand cleaning first use a paper towel, wooden, or plastic spatula to remove off any loose food from the pan; then use a soft nylon scrubber, sponge, or paper towel sprinkled with a few drops of dish-washing soap to wipe the nonstick surface clean
- Perfect for preparing eggs and omelets, sauteed vegetables, and more
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.5 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.