Product Description & Reviews
Lamson was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837. As the oldest continuous manufacturer of cutlery in the United States, Lamson has been the choice of home and professional cooks as well as US Presidents for the last 179 years because of its high standard of craftsmanship. These traditions are true today not only in our cutlery and kitchen tools but in our barbeque equipment, Tree Spirit (Handcrafted North American Hardwood Kitchen Utensils and Wood Care Products) and Hotspot ( Professional Grade Silicone Potholders, Trivets, Hot Handles) products.
Features & Highlights
- Lamson Premier barbecue series combines high quality with superior performance to enhance your grilling experience
- Each Premier tool is expertly hand crafted with a smooth 17 inch walnut handle with Silver rivets that transitions to a rugged and Thick stainless steel and designed to withstand the heat of the grill
- The extra-long handle protects the hand and the Weight and rugged construction speaks to the Lamson workmanship and superior quality
- The versatile 2 tine fork with nearly 10 inches of stainless steel, tapered to 4 inch tines is prepared to handle the largest T-bone and any of your grilling needs
- To enjoy your Premier BBQ Tools for years to come hand wash only and when the wood appears dry treat with mineral oil, includes a rawhide loop for hanging
- Made in the USA
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2.75 x 2.75 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Gourmet Trends
sku: 75-01117, mpn: 00111, ean: 0735533803216,