NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
Free Shipping Included! NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts by NuWave PIC at Mystic Oaks. MPN: 30131. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) offers precise temperature control, adjustable in 10-degree increments. With a minimum temperature
Features & Highlights
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.
|Item Weight:||0.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||15.94 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.3 x 5.4 x 5.4 inches|