Product Description & Reviews
The Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Pie Plate saves space and time with the ability to bake and store in the same easy-clean containers. Pyrex Easy Grab 2-piece set includes: two (2) 9-1/2-inch pie plates. Each pie plate is made from Pyrex glass which is microwave, dishwasher, preheated oven, and freezer safe. These plates are made of non-porous glass, so they won’t absorb food odors, flavors, or stains. The plates' contoured edge creates a beautifully sculpted crust for your pies. Pyrex glass is made in the USA and come with a 2-year limited warranty against manufacturer defect.
Features & Highlights
- Pyrex Easy Grab 2-piece set includes: two (2) 9-1/2-inch pie plates
- Each pie plate is made from Pyrex glass which is microwave, dishwasher, preheated oven, and freezer safe
- These plates are made of non-porous glass, so they won't absorb food odors, flavors, or stains
- Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains
- Pyrex glass is made in the USA and come with a 2-year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
|Manufacturer:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Publisher:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Studio:||World Kitchen (PA)|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.25 x 2.06 x 2.06 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 4.17 x 4.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pyrex, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By OvenArt Bakeware
mpn: OV-SB50-01, ean: 0820103233309,
Get ready for stress-free baking and scrub-free cleaning with this wonderful silicone muffin pan by OvenArt Bakeware.Say Goodbye to Clunky Metal Bakeware!As you probably know, metal muffin pans have frustrating drawbacks. They rust, warp, and wear down with use. Stuck-on food is annoying and a nightmare to clean. And then there are the chemical nonstick coatings that eventually scrape off and only leave you wondering if it all went into your food.Finally, a Nonstick Muffin Pan That's Worth