Safe and easy to use, Swiss Fire gel is for fondue pots with fuel burners in rechauds, and burns longer than regular alcohol. Also ideal for lighting open fires and charcoal fueled BBQs.
Features & Highlights
- Ideal to use in fondue fuel burners, for lighting open fires and charcoal-fueled bbqs
- Bottles include safety features - squeeze both sides of cap and turn in order to remove; squeeze bottle in order to dispense
- Formula based primarily on ethanol - reducing risk of explosions, fumes, smells and/or irritations
- Made in Switzerland, according to strict safety regulations
- Easy and safe to use; burns longer than regular alcohol
|Item Weight:||0.0053 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Swissmar, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: LGP3, ean: 0702916486083,
Rectangular cast-iron grill press for squeezing fat from meats or flattening bacon. Preseasoned with vegetable oil and ready for immediate use. Heavy-duty cast-iron base and "cool grip" spiral handle. Cleans easily; hand wash only. Measures 6-3/4 by ...
By The Ringer
mpn: na, ean: 0716080065050,
THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION FOR CLEANING CAST IRON -TOUGH - Built to last as long as your cast iron products -SIMPLE - Easy to use, clean, and store -LOVED - Used by cast iron enthusiasts worldwide To Clean or Not to Clean...that was the question! A ...