Product Description & Reviews
Enjoy reliable cooking performance with T-fal Ultimate hard-anodized nonstick cookware. Its innovative Thermo-Spot heat indicator lets you know when the pans are properly pre-heated—a critical component to sealing in moisture and delicious flavor, whether sautéing vegetables or searing steak. When the pattern in the center turns to a solid red spot, the pan is hot and ready to cook. The cookware’s hard-anodized aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its warp-resistant even-heat base distributes heat evenly throughout for optimal cooking results. Use the cookware on any cook top, except for induction. PFOA-, Lead-, and Cadmium-free, the cookware’s durable Expert nonstick interior offers a health-conscious option, effortless food release (little to no fat or oil needed), and easy cleaning. The T-fal Ultimate 10-inch saute pan features tall sides and a wide base that make it useful for a wide range of cooking techniques, from browning and frying to sautéing vegetables or searing fish. Even more, the pan’s vented tempered-glass lid traps in heat and moisture, while its silicone stay-cool handles come riveted for strength and offer a secure and comfortable hold. Oven safe up to 400 degrees F (lid up to 350 degrees F) and dishwasher-safe. The 12-piece set includes 8-inch and 10.25-inch fry pans, a 5.6-quart covered Dutch oven, and 1.1-quart, 2.3-quart, and 3.2-quart covered sauce pans, as well as a nylon solid spoon and slotted spatula for stirring or serving.
Features & Highlights
- Set includes 8-inch and 10.25-inch fry pans, a 5-quart covered Dutch oven, and 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart covered sauce pans, as well as a nylon solid spoon and slotted spatula
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for durability
- The unique T-fal Thermo-spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated for cooking
- Prometal Pro nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, safe for use with metal utensil. Heat source : Gas,electric,ceramic,halogen
- Riveted silicone handles; Oven safe to 350-degree F; Glass lids; Limited lifetime warranty; Safe for all cooking methods except induction
- TechnoResist Anti-Warp base provides outstanding warp resistance and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results
|Item Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.75 x 13.88 x 13.88 inches|
|Package Weight:||18.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.17 x 12.99 x 12.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.