Utopia Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Silicone Hot Handle Holder - 12.5 Inch
Mega Sale! Save 24% on the Utopia Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Silicone Hot Handle Holder - 12.5 Inch by Utopia Kitchen at Mystic Oaks. MPN: UK0041. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get the most value for your money with Top Rated Professional Grade Cooking Equipment!Cast-iron skillets may seem like an old-fashioned choice in the
Perfect for cooking, steaks, vegetables, and more. It can be used in the oven or over a strove or campfire.
Pre seasoned, that lovely sheen on cast iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned cookware, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won't need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast iron.
Size: 12.5 Inches
How to re season skillet? To season your cast iron skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth.
Benefit to using cast iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that's linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems.
All our cast iron cookware is LEAD FREE.
Features & Highlights
- This 12.5 inches skillet pan is suitable for both stove-top and oven for evenly cooking a variety of meals; silicone handle that provides a secure and comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stove-top
- While cast iron doesn't leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that's pretty good for health
- Cast iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than the non-stick cookware
- To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe
- You can make or toast breads, casseroles, egg dishes, burgers, chicken, fish and more; after each use and particularly after washing it with water, you must thoroughly dry and condition the pan with oil for longer durability
|Item Weight:||7.87 pounds|
|Item Size:||12.52 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.44 x 2.76 x 2.76 inches|