Product Description & Reviews
Make a Real Burger from Scratch, Using the Meat YOU Choose. We've all seen those pictures of the mystery meats and goops that burgers, sausages and chicken nuggets are made out of. Why settle for that? With the Victoria Hand Meat Grinder you can make delicious ground meats and dishes from home - and you choose the quality and type of beef or meat that goes in it! The manually operated No. 12Victoria Meat Grinder sports a heavy-duty cast-iron construction with double-tin plating to resist stains and corrosion. Grinds .5 to 1 pound of meat per minute and comes complete with knife, 2 grinding plates (for different size grind) and 3 sausage-stuffer tubes.
Features & Highlights
- 2 High-grade carbon steel cutting plates for 2 different sizes (Holes: 3/16" and 1/2"). Output: .5 lbs./minute
- Sanitary Tin double-coat, compliant with international regulations, anti-rust
- 3 Sausage-stuffing fillers
- Used to make burgers, sausage, minced meats, ground beef, meatloaf, meatballs, ham salad etc. from scratch
- High quality sand casting for durability and even heat distribution. Lifetime Warranty. Made in Colombia
|Item Size:||7 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||9.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.73 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.