Product Description & Reviews
The R H Forschner by Victorinox Cimeter Knife features high carbon, stainless steel blade, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. A special tempering process is used to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again, so the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout the entire life of the blade. Victorinox handles are ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. Although cutlery steel is naturally sanitary, materials and construction details of the handle minimize crevices what would offer hospitality to bacteria.
Features & Highlights
- Used primarily for butchering large pieces of meat, also works well for slicing roasts, turkeys and more; curved blade enhances the ease of a single pass cut in removing bones from flesh
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Beautiful, classic rosewood handle is ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; riveted for durability
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
|Item Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.75 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.