Victorinox Swiss Stainless Steel Paring Knife 3.25 Inch Straight Edge, Spear Point (Set of 4) Green, Orange, Pink and Yellow
Free Shipping Included! Victorinox Swiss Stainless Steel Paring Knife 3.25 Inch Straight Edge, Spear Point (Set of 4) Green, Orange, Pink and Yellow by Culinary Depot at Mystic Oaks. MPN: CUL-SPK36. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Culinary depot Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This ''best-in-class''
Culinary depot Cutlery is the knife of choice for professionals and consistently receives high accolades in product testing. This "best-in-class" commercial grade cutlery is now available for home use. Victorinox knives feature high carbon, stainless steel blades, hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. They provide a natural fit. A good heft and comfortable, positive grip are indications of a well-made knife. NSF approved Fibrox handles.
Features & Highlights
- SET OF 4 SWISS ARMY VICTORINOX PAIRING KNIVES: This set includes four pairing knives whose handles are yellow, green, orange, and pink. Easy to differentiate from one another, these knives are ideal for kitchens that need to designate different knives for use with specific types of food.
- VERSATILE: With 3-1/4" blades, these Swiss Army Victorinox colored knives can be used to cut a wide range of items. Whether you're prepping fruits, breads, vegetables, meat, or fish, this set of knives makes it easy. Each knife has a smooth blade that excels at cutting crusts and tough skins.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL: Designed for long-term durability, these knives are made with strong stainless steel blades. Compared to typical knives, Victorinox models last up to 60% longer. Straight edge blades and spear point ends enable the knives to make precise cuts that minimize food waste and maximize meal size.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Each knife included in this set of 4 features a comfortable, ergonomic handle that is slip-resistant and constructed of polypropylene. Making it easy for chefs to use the knives for prolonged periods of time, the handles help prevent fatigue during your foodservices' busiest hours.
- FOR HOME OR COMMERCIAL USE: Capable of mincing, paring, peeling, and cutting, these Swiss Army Victorinox pairing knives are for both professional chefs and at-home cooks. No matter what your skill level is, the knives are easy-to-use. They are also conveniently compact and simple to store while not in use. Dishwasher safe, the knives have less of a chance to rust if washed by hand.
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.93 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Culinary Depot, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Mercer Culinary
mpn: M20907, ean: 0765301904128,
Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.. Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and ...
mpn: 4066/12, ean: 0411378014627,
Blade measures 4-1/2" ; Full knife (including blade and handles) Measures approximately 10" by .8/9 by .3/5 inches. Precision forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel. Full-tang, triple-riveted synthetic handle affords superior stren...
By Rada MFG
mpn: R126/2, ean: 0788454575915,
Now you can cut perfect tomato slices every time. The blade of the Rada tomato slicer is specially manufactured with dual serrations to make sure every cut is straight and even. And it works for left-handers too. Package of 2 tomato slicers. Rada kni...
By Chicago Cutlery
mpn: BT10P-1, ean: 0722544215855,
The Chicago Cutlery Walnut Tradition 10-Inch Serrated Bread Knife adds classic styling to your kitchen that you will love. High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust, stains, and pitting, while Chicago Cutlery's exclusive 25-degree Taper Grind e...
mpn: DM0701, ean: 0400002688969,
6-inch multipurpose Japanese utility knife; ideal for peeling, chopping, or slicing. Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge. Clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look. Durable D-s...
mpn: 566479-47612, ean: 0767615236728,
Curved Blade Provides a better working angle when cutting close to and around the bone. Commonly used with fish or when accuracy is important.The ergonomic, non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle provides a comfortable grip no matter the size of your ha...